Informative, Engaging, Interactive
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to achieve the ultimate competitive advantage of teamwork.
The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
- The value of the five behaviors of teamwork: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
- How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
- How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team