Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders – Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands providing a clear plan for action.
This 23 page profile is appropriate for anyone in a leadership position. Assessment is for one person and will take about 15-20 minutes to complete. The language of the report is supportive, personalized and easily understood.
- Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace
- Leaders learn to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness.
- Understand how your own DiSC style influences your effectiveness in specific leadership situations
- Receive actionable steps directed at leading a group towards a desired outcome.
- Create reports for coworkers or for managers with direct reports.