Everything DiSC Workplace®
We would truly enjoy working with you and your colleagues to bring you the power of DiSC®. We trust our work together will meet your goals of increased awareness around communication, conflict, trust building and improving overall interpersonal relationships. Wiley profiles and products are so instrumental in elevating employee engagement, onboarding, retention, team building and general employee relations.
You may also be interested in becoming certified to facilitate DiSC® within your own organization or as an independent consultant. The Austin Alliance Group offers several options to meet your goal of becoming Wiley DiSC® Certified or a DISC Ninja (offered exclusively through the Austin Alliance Group). By achieving either certification, you will have access to a variety of DiSC ®tools and be equipped to facilitate DiSC® internally or become an independent consultant. An added benefit is that you will build a relationship with the Austin Alliance Group who is a wealth of knowledge in all Wiley products and will provide support to you as you meet your goals.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification:
Everything DiSC Workplace®. Certification is designed for HR professionals and in-house facilitators as they scale and customize the Everything DiSC Workplace® learning experience within their own organization. Independent consultants are also able to achieve this certification.
This intensive course increases facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content on the principles of the DiSC model; suggests strategies for delivering a customized learning experience; and gives insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace®, but gain the skills needed to help foster an engaged, collaborative culture, and become knowledgeable in the language of DiSC®.
Wiley Everything DiSC® Certification: Options for Learning
The Program Components and Learner Take-a-Ways are the same for Wiley Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification regardless of in-person or online. In-person is facilitated by Alice Dendinger and online is facilitated by a Wiley expert. Existing in both venues:
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours a week), conducted over a four-week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
You will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC® alive in your organization by creating a culture of DiSC®. Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in your organization by:
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace®
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC® with MyEverythingDiSC®
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace ®Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification – IN-PERSON 2 DAY SESSION in Austin, Texas
Take the first step to your organizational transformation. Call us today!
|Please contact the Austin Alliance Group office to register for any of the certification programs outlined in this document. The office number is 512-835-1343.|
|Everything DiSC Workplace® in-person Certification: Austin, Texas||$2,495 per person|
|Includes one EPIC Account per organization: gives you the power to administer DiSC® internally||Included|
|All materials contained in an easy reference binder||Included|
|The Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit - Required that each attendee or organization own or have access to a facilitation kit (purchased separately)||$1,495 plus tax|
NOTE: There are no refunds on certification classes.