Everything DiSC® Workplace Virtual Certification by Wiley
Increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization. Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC.
Enjoy the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by Wiley’s expert trainers. Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online blended learning certification course gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, learners complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. Learners will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC®, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone line for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Recommended browsers for this course include:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(Please note: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)