Everything DiSC Workplace Certification by Wiley
More and more organizations are experiencing the benefits of Everything DiSC and recognizing the value of having an internal certified professional who can keep DiSC active and working within their companies.
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC solutions to your organization, completing a certification course signifies a proven level of capability and knowledge in Everything DiSC profiles and research.
This intensive course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers in Minneapolis, MN.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace® within their organization.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Learners will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Learn how to customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace®.
- Online coursework, culminating in 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Alternatively, this course is also offered as a 4-week online certification program that mixes self-paced, online learning with live, virtual-classroom sessions. Learn more here.
Contact the Alice Dendinger Alliance Group today for pricing and registration!