At the Alice Dendinger Alliance Group, we share a common vision with our clients, working to create a highly productive work environment in which employees feel engaged and empowered. We provide you with the most innovative, most validated, and most up-to-date DiSC profiles on the market. Our DiSC products give your team the tools needed to build more effective relationships and overcome communication obstacles in the workplace.
We work with you to create an action plan customized to your specific circumstances and business requirements using proven techniques. Through dialogue, innovation, and facilitation, we co-create the right approach to help your organization reach its unique human resource and business goals.
We offer a variety of well-established, highly-respected, training tools and programs:
- Everything DiSC learning assessments & certifications
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team training and accreditations
- PXT Select – a hiring and selection tool used to assess a candidate’s fit for open positions
- EPIC credits & EPIC subaccount assistance
- HR consulting services & one on one coaching
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Future Search Strategic Planning
- EQ-i 2.0
Let members of the Alice Dendinger Alliance Group help you with:
- Leadership Development
- HR reviews and audits
- Compensation systems design and implementtion
- Cultural transformation
- Strategic planning
- HR systems redesign
- Organizational restructuring
- Employee communication, mediation and conflict resolution
- Employee satisfaction and development
- Organizational surveys and 360° assessments
- Team building and conflict management
- Employee selection and retention
- Training and development programs
Alice Dendinger has over 30 years of experience in the field of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development. Let Alice use that experience to help you implement custom solutions, designed to help employees at all levels work together. As a popular speaker and workshop facilitator, Alice has engaged audiences in the topics of cultural transformation, conflict management, enhancing communication, and human resource management.
Alice is a Certified Mediator and has helped hundreds of individuals manage and facilitate conflict through mediation and training. For more than 10 years, Alice led classes at the University of Texas Continuing Education Program, facilitating the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Learning System. She has contributed to the advancement of the HR profession, serving over 20,000 HR professionals throughout Texas.
- Inductee into the HR Southwest Conference Speaker Hall of Fame (2014)
- State Director of the SHRM Texas State Council (2006 & 2008)
- Member of the SHRM Texas State Council (1999-2010)
- Curriculum Co-Chair with Leadership Austin. (2003)
- Austin Human Resource Management Association (AHRMA) Chapter President (1999)
- AHRMA Board Member (1995 -2001)
In addition, Alice has served as President and member of the Dispute Resolution Board of Directors, Seton Northwest Community Advisory Committee, DownHome Ranch, People’s Community Clinic and other local and statewide associations.
Education & Training
Alice has an undergraduate degree in Business Management and Marketing as well as a Masters in Communication. Additional education/certifications include: Coach, University Graduate, Certified Mediator, Five Behaviors accredidation, and DiSC Behavioral Analyst.